Short : HD-Installer for Last Action Hero v1.2
Type : game/patch
Author : Abaddon, Bored Seal ("*" marked features)
This patch applies to "Last Action Hero" by Psygnosis (c) 1994 - 2 disks.
Slave requires WHDLOAD V10+.
Game requires 1.0MB ChipRAM (+ 1.4MB for PreLoad)
- Game loads entirely from HD
* Access faults in outro fixed (in ILBM decompression routine)
* Decruncher relocated to Fast RAM
* Beam delays inserted
* BPLCON0 access patched
* CUSTOM1=1 tooltype to turn cheat on (instead typing "HAVE A BAD DAY")
- NI/ROM icon (created by JHZ)
- Quit option (your default key)
Thanks to Irek Kloska for disk images and testing.
CHEAT (taken from Sweet Cheater):
On the title screen or during play, type "HAVE A BAD DAY".
(or use CUSTOM1=1 tooltype to turn it on).
The screen should flash to let you know it worked.
Now use the following keys:
Advance to the next level
<D> Kill all opponents on the screen
V1.0 (09-Sep-1999) - first public release (Abaddon)
- access fault in outro fixed (in ILBM decompression routine)
- decruncher + beam delays added, new icons
- bplcon0 access fixed, blitter wait routine improved
- ingame cheat activation through CUSTOM1 added
- instruction cache enabled -> freezing bug removed (thanks Irek for report/testing)
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs: