THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Jaguar XJ220" � 1992 Core Design
done by Mr.Larmer/Wanted Team & CFou!.
This install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path. Both can be found
in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 1.0 MB ChipMem and 1.0 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.6 (28.03.19) done by Hungry Horace:
- added 'data' path as ws_CurrentDir
version 1.5 (10.05.13) done by CFou!:
- fix two access faults clearing chip memory
- fast memory used now to speed up the game on slow CPU
(if game is too fast, you can use tooltype 'ExpChip' to slow down game)
version 1.4a (26.04.13) done by CFou!:
- missing CUSTOM2&3 support added (SPS 1200)
(Thanks to RetroPlay for bug report)
version 1.4 (26.04.13) done by CFou!:
- user can choose between to install extracted files or disk images
- RAWDIC files extractor added
- Load/Save game and edited tracks redirected to HD (in 'Disk.3')
for SPS 1200 too (before only Carlo Pirri version)
(WARNING: to save you must click on "DF0:" or "DF1:")
- Now users can choose between to install disk images or extracted files
- install script updated
version 1.3 (22.04.13) done by CFou!:
- Exit Option on 68000 CPU supported
- In-Game-Keys trainer included (CUSTOM1=1)
F5: To add $25000 to PL1 & PL2
F6: To have full fuel (PL1&PL2)
F7: To go to last lap & to empty the fuel tank of other competitors
(if trainer activated then you can't save game or edited tracks...)
- Custom2 tooltype used to force a language
Custom2=1 : English
Custom2=2 : French
Custom2=3 : German
Custom2=4 : Italian
(but only manual protection screen are translated!!!!)
- Custom3=1 used to skip manual protection screen
- source code included
version 1.2 (22.07.03) done by CFou!:
- Load/Save game and edited tracks redirected to HD (in 'Disk.3') only V1
- Manual included
- Rawdic imager used now (For game and save disk)
- Some icons added (Exotica/Frank/Dr Zarkov,CFou!)
- New install script (request to install game disks and save disk added)
version 1.1 (09.04.99) done by Mr.Larmer/Wanted Team
- protection removed
- stupid bug removed (division by zero)
- load/save not supported, yet
- Chris Vella for original disk images (V1)
- Grzegorz Malczewski for another disks version (SPS 1200).