THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Enchanted Land" © 1990 Thalion
This install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path. Both can be found
in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing num '*' (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.3 (20.01.2019) done by JOTD:
- fixed self-modifying code which made objects & characters flash like
crazy on 68040/68060/WinUAE JIT (issue #0001494)
- adapted to whdload 17
- fixed all SNOOP issues (illegal beamcon0 write, missing color bit,
missing copperlist end, wrong bitplane address, wrong blitter source)
- added joypad support: play: pause, fwd+bwd: die
- blue/2nd button display spells/potions screen
- Removed mandatory keyboard keys. Blue/2nd button starts, fire ends gameover/hiscore screens
- added trainer
- enabled in-game cheat keys (function keys)
version 1.2 (06.10.06) done by JOTD:
- stack frame format fix removed for 68000 CPUs (crashed badly)
- save highs for all users
- reworked icons & install script & source
- quitkey for 68000 users
- fixed some SNOOP issues (not all of them)
- manual included
- source code included
version 1.1 (2000) done by Mr Larmer:
- disk protection removed,
- two access fault removed (stupid Atari ST code remaining),
- stack frame format fixed,
- save highs for registered users only,
- nice NI/MWB icons included,
- Ronald van Dijk and Richard Wagenfuhrer for original disk image.
- blue/2nd button: start game from menu / spell screen
- play: pause
- fwd+reverse: quit