THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Cool World" © 1992 OCEAN.
This install requires WHDLoad version 17.0 & DIC to be in the path.
These programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 2.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
version 1.0 (06.05.1998) done by Graham (John Selck):
- initial release for SPS 1826
- track disk protection removed
- interrupt handler fixed
version 2.0 (23.03.2021) done by CFou!:
- code ressourced, rewritten, adapted for WHDLoad 17+ & included
- NoVBRMove tooltype is no longer needed
- Fast memory used instead of chip memory
(Less chip memory needed)
- CUSTOM1=1 Tooltype used enable unlimited lives (original cheat mode)
- Load/Save High Scores redirected on HDD in a file named 'highs'
(HighScore not saved if CUSTOM1 tooltype or cheat mode is used)
- Manual & CFou's colored icon included
- new install script
version 2.1 (27.03.2021) done by CFou!:
- CHIP memory required actually reduce in the SLAVE (issue #5077)
version 2.2 (01.05.2021) done by CFou!:
- first display of HighScore has been fixed (issue #5152)
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to: